As a Summary:
- All your Storii data is private by default. If you choose to do so, stories can be shared on an individual basis. If you share a story with your family, they will only have access to that story unless they become a direct Connection to you.
- With a subscription, your stories can be downloaded at any time, either individually or as a full booklet.
- Your data is secured via enterprise grade security with Amazon Web Services.
You have control.
You always have control over who can see your stories.
- Stories are always private unless they are shared directly with family members via an invite, via a shared link. Connections will also be able to see your stories.
- Stories are only available via a private link if you choose to generate one. This link is not available on search engines, it has to be shared to be found.
- Only you can invite others to be a Connection or to view a story.
- No stories are posted to social networks automatically or directly through Storii. If you would like to share a story answer via a social network, you must generate a shareable link first and then share that link on you desired social network.
Your data is secure.
At Storii, we ensure your data is secure through the following methods:
- All stories and profiles are encrypted in our database.
- Our data is stored with AWS, the largest cloud storage provider available. It is widely recognised as the most secure cloud storage provider, and used by many governments and providers with high security requirements.
- All communications between your browser and Storii uses the HTTPS protocol, for additional browser security.
- Payments are processed through Stripe, a popular, secure and PCI compliant payments processor.